Siliconized acrylic latex colored caulk manufactured to match the Custom Building Products / Polyblend grout color line. Proudly made in the USA by ColorFast.
Please read all important product details below.
Colored Caulk – Match to CBP / Polyblend Color Line
Find colored caulk to match the CBP / Polyblend grout color line. This colored caulk, with its siliconized acrylic latex caulk formula, can be used for your indoor and outdoor projects. Color won’t wash out. This siliconized acrylic latex caulk doesn’t have to be used just for matching the CBP / Polyblend grout line. Use the eye-pleasing palate to match your color needs. The colored caulk has been manufactured by Color Fast. Made in the USA.
This siliconized acrylic latex caulk is available in a sanded or unsanded texture. Sanded caulk has a rough feel to it, making for an ideal match for CBP / Polyblend sanded grout or other rough textured surfaces. Unsanded caulk has a smooth feel to it. Perfect for using around windows, bathtubs, counters and other areas where you need to have a smooth to the touch caulk line. Also, this is a non-slump formula which is ideal for vertical installations.
This colored caulk is made by Color Fast to match the Custom Building Product / Polyblend grout line. Color lots may vary slightly. Proudly made in the USA.
Purchase color chart.
Colored Caulk Highlights
- Color matched to CBP / Polyblend grout line
- Siliconized acrylic latex caulk formula
- Colored caulk comes in a 10.3 oz tube
- Coverage is approximately 25 linear feet with a 1/4 inch bead
- Meets ASTM C834 standards
- Interior and exterior applications
- Moisture, mildew, and UV resistant
- Non-slump formula – perfect for vertical applications
- Available in unsanded (smooth) and sanded (rough) textures
- Dry to the touch in approximately 1 hour and fully cures in 3 – 5 days
- Made in the USA
CBP / Polyblend Caulk Line Directions
- Before applying colored caulk the surface needs to be free from dirt, dust, oils and other like substances
- Air temperature must be above 40 degrees F before applying
- Work to smooth and remove excess siliconized acrylic latex caulk within 20 minutes of application*
- Clean-up with damp cloth must be done before caulk fully cures