Colored caulk to match the Hydroment color line in 10.3 oz tubes. Manufactured by ColorFast in the USA.
*Stock Note: Non-stocked items will take 8 to 14 business days to arrive to you (depending on location).
All non-stock items will have a red * for easy discernibility.
Please read all important product details below.
Caulking Colors to Match Hydroment Grout Line
Find caulking colors manufactured by ColorFast as a match to Hydroment grout. These caulking colors can be used to caulk a bathtub surround, kitchen backsplash, windows, and more. This siliconized acrylic latex blend can be used either indoor or outdoors. The wide range of caulking colors offer a wonderful palette to choose from no matter what color you are trying to match to the Hydroment grout or if you just want to caulk a bathtub surround in ice blue.
These caulking colors are made in both a sanded and unsanded formula. Different textures to meet different needs. When you caulk a bathtub you may want to have the unsanded caulk because the smooth caulk would be easier to clean. The sanded caulk has a rougher, grainy feel. This would be ideal for caulking around brick or stones. This is also a no-slump formula which will make your vertical applications easier to work on.
Whether you need to caulk a bathtub or outdoors around windows, you will be happy with the long term results of this mildew and moisture resistant caulk. The siliconized acrylic latex caulk is easy to clean up when done before caulk cures. Choose your caulking colors from the color chart below.
Purchase your color brochures here.
Hydroment Caulking Colors Highlights
- Caulking colors to match Hydroment grout line
- Available in 10.3 oz tubes
- Meets ASTM C834 standards
- Use interior (caulk bathtub surround) or exterior (caulk around brick)
- Resistant to UV rays, moisture, and harmful mildew
- Tube covers 25 linear feet when 1/4 inch bead is applied
- Siliconized acrylic latex formula
- Won’t slump on vertical installations
- Choose either sanded or unsanded textures
- Fully cures in approximately 3 – 5 days and to the touch in 1 hour
- USA made
- Remove dust, oil, and dirt for a clean, dry working surface
- Apply when air temperature is above 40 degrees F
- Working time to smooth and remove excess caulk is approximately 20 minutes
- Use damp cloth for clean up before caulk fully cures
Tools to Use
- Caulk Tips for Perfect Beads – 3 common sizes
- Homax Finisher – Works great to caulk a bathtub surround, remove excess and create a smooth finished look
- Homax Remover / Finishing Kit – Remove old caulk and smooth freshly applied caulk
Use this 10.3 oz Caulk Gun with ratchet advance system for great results.
Caulking colors found here are manufactured by ColorFast to match the Hydroment grout line. Proudly made in the USA.
*White, Peaches & Cream, Heron Blue, *Misty Gray, *Cashmere, * Kahlua Cream, Summer Wheat, Brick, *French Gray, * Shadow, Mobe Pearl, Champagne, Antique White, *Natural, *Taupe, *Latte, *Sand Beige, Flash Walnut, *Char Black, *Bright White, *Linen, Portabella, Buff, Classic Bone, Silver Bullet, Alpine White, *Jamoca, *Alabaster, *Almond, *DeLorean Gray, *Lunar, *Storm, *Clay, *Timber, *Steel