Change the color of your great in a few simple steps with the SKM Large grout stain markers. There are 5 popular grout paint pen color choices, and each 17 ml marker covers approximately 350 lineal feet of grout.
Please read all important product details below.
Change Grout Color with SKM Grout Stain Marker
Hide mildew stains and change grout color with the SKM Large size grout stain marker. These grout paint pens are non-toxic, water-resistant and the pigment contains an antimicrobial formula which inhibit future mold and mildew stains. Refresh the color of your grout while resealing. The larger size of grout stain marker means you get more coverage of grout lines. This 17 ml grout paint pen covers approximately 350 lineal feet of grout. View our Technical Data Sheet on this grout stain marker for more information.
Grout Aide Grout Paint Pen Application Instructions:
- Wash area to remove grease and soap
- Shake the large grout stain marker with cap on for 2 minutes
- Remove cap and gently press nib tip down on a piece of paper until grout colorant appears on paper
- Apply the grout colorant like you would be drawing with a standard marker (stay in the grout lines)
- If you make a mistake, simply wipe away with wet towel
- Allow drying time of at least 24 hours before getting wet
|Item #||Grout Marker Color|
Please Note: Always test Grout Aide Markers in a small inconspicuous area first. Remember that the color shown is based on covering white grout. The color will change based on the color it is going over (you may get a more true color adding multiple coats). Think of it like hair dye: the color on the box is not necessarily the color your hair will turn out because they put the dye on a light blonde hair. If the color does not match or is not to your liking, quickly wipe the grout clean with a damp cloth. DO NOT let it dry.
We also carry the SKM grout stain markers in a smaller pen tip and larger contractors pack.
Material Safety Data Sheet for this product.
White, Black, Grey, Buff, Concrete